Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just a quick fix......quit your whining! I can hear it all the way over the date line!!

At the moment, three things hurt; my head, my stomach and my limbs, so this will be brief just to whet your appetites.

I am currently in Kaikoura, which is on the South Island, after leaving Rotorua, I was in Auckland for almost a week and then New Plymouth for not nearly long enough.

Since my last post I have tried the most interesting pizza I have ever tasted, I caught a ride from a kiwi, met some organic farmers from Maryland and swam with penguins.

I'm afraid that's all I have for now because I need to sleep off this headache

cheers till then,

The Wayward Hoover

1 comment:

  1. So glad you were finally able to update us poor hangers on. Love reading all agbout your adventures.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete