Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hi, I've Got an Appointment with Mr. Ullman...


Living in Fresno is weird with everyone gone, kind of like my own personal version of the shining, hold the blood. I'm taking a crash course in Art History and I was unaware how intense art can be, but I'm not sure it's intense enough for the 8-5 time slot it fills three days a week.
Weak.
Cabin fever has started to settle in a little. I figure this is how old rich people must feel, hundreds of rooms and living space but nothing to do with it all. For the moment people seem to be sifting in and out of the building enough to keep me occupied, but it's still eerily quiet.
On the upside, this gives me lots of time to noodle on the old ukulele, catch up on some good movies and eat sinful amounts of Jimmy Dean Breakfast Croissants (which are delicious in case you didn't know).

I'm also getting pretty good at Rockband and there's nothing wrong with that.


11 DAYS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment